Contract Statistician 6-12 Months
Experience Level :Mid-Senior level
AL Solutions are searching for an experienced freelance/contract Statistician to work for a medium-sized international Pharmaceutical company HQ’d in Cambridge. This position has flexibility for home-based working.
Initial contract length of 6-12 months.
This company have a headcount of approx. 1000 employees and have offices in the UK, Germany, and in the US. As part of their expansion and growth within the Biometrics team, they are searching for an experienced Statistician to take the lead on clinical studies within Pain & Immunology (Phase I-III).
We are searching for someone that is confident to lead studies and to oversee/manage the CROs/external vendors.
- PhD in statistics or biostatistics with relevant pharmaceutical industry experience or MSc in statistics or biostatistics with relevant pharmaceutical industry experience
- Advanced knowledge of clinical study designs, common analysis methods, descriptive and inferential statistics.
- Experience with FDA/EMA submissions
- Good knowledge of statistical programming languages, e.g. SAS, R is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Fluent in English
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to work independently
- Strong collaborative skills and ability to work with a cross-functional team.
- Experience of supporting clinical studies in pain (an advantage)
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.al2s3.com or reach out to us via:
- Tel: +44 (0) 203 778 0909
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary Offer: *********
- Experience Level : Mid-Senior level
- Career Level: Executive
- Salary Type: Hourly
- Gender: Male