Senior Project Manager – Genomics
AL Solutions are searching for an experienced Senior Project Manager to work within Genomics, AI (Artificial Intelligence) and Clinical Research for a small and rapidly expanding organisation in Oxford, UK.
This is an opportunity to join a small organisation that are targeted to grow by 200% this year. They have significant amount of funding and independent project income leading to the growth and development of their organisation.
As a growing company they can offer excellent support, development, training, progression, and flexibility. Therefore, it can be a great organisation for someone who is very career-focused and isn’t scared to work hard!
- To establish the scope and requirements for certain projects
- Gather stakeholders to discuss project initialisations
- Ensuring that the project has a defined scope and ensure that this is adhered to by all staff across the engagement
- Maintain documentation and ensure that it is standardised across the projects
- Manage resources on several projects
- Manage and capture all risks, to ensure they are escalated when necessary
- Lead a cross-functional team
- 5+ years’ experience within a technical consulting organisation, or software company, or genomics company, or pharmaceutical company
- It would be advantageous if you have experience within biobanks, genomic databases, and technologies
- Ability to liaise at all levels with the flow of project and maintain constant communication with clients, stakeholders, and internal/external vendors
- Advantageous if you have experience working within whole genome sequencing technologies or others similar
- Exposure to Machine Learning/AI is preferable but not required
Additional Benefits include:
- Share option scheme
- 5% employer matched pension scheme
- Free Gym membership
- Health insurance including partners and children
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Fun and challenging environment
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.al2s3.com or reach out to us via: