Senior Data Manager – Spain
AL Solutions are searching for a Senior Data Maner to work for a mid-sized, international CRO (Contract Research Organisation).
This organisation is headquartered in Japan, with a large base in Spain where their Biometrics department is located.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wishes to work office-based or perhaps would like some working-from-home flexibility. They are a growing organisation that can be entirely flexible depending on each candidate. They have much to offer with excellent on-the-job and off-site training as well as a clear and structured career path.
- CRF design, Production of the DMP & writing of the edit checks specifications
- Review of draft protocols and CRF’s for consistency and accuracy. Review CRF design where appropriate.
- Set-up and maintenance of the Project Binder and all related documentation.
- Review the annotated CRFs.
- Testing of clinical study database.
- Testing of edit checks and data listings.
- Support clinical data programmer with programming activities and database setup.
- Defining electronic data transfer specifications. Liaison with contract laboratories and other providers of electronic data to co-ordinate the receipt ensuring that it is complete, consistent, in the required format and received in a timely manner in order for project timelines to be met.
- Be involved in the processing of clinical data including CRF review, query generation and resolution, review of electronic data, medical coding and quality control procedures.
- Generation of project status reports, and provides them to the corresponding project manager.
- Liaising with the project team members and the Data Management Team Leader to ensure that the status of the study and the goals and timelines are fully understood by all.
- Closing and locking of the databases and all activities related to the final cleaning of the data in preparation for lock including direct contact with sites to resolve outstanding queries.
- Training and day to day mentoring of clinical data managers to help them in the development of their tasks.
- Set an example to others in clinical data management with commitment to quality and customer focus.
- Liaise with clients in all project technical aspects, keeping posted the Data Project Manager in all communications.
- Any other task requested by line manager.
- Experience as a Data Manager within a Pharma/CRO environment
- Extensive CDISC skills
- Strong clinical development knowledge
- Strong communication skills, team work capabilities, and computer skills
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.al2s3.com or reach out to us via: