Joshua Leggett is searching for a Homebased Senior Clinical Project Manager to join his UK based client. They are a boutique CRO focused within Oncology and Rare Diseases. I am looking for a Senior CPM, anywhere in Europe to work remote and to report directly into the Clin ops Director.
This organisation has signed contracts not just with 1 sponsor but 2 global multi-billion-dollar companies which will allow my client to grow at a rate of 300% for the next 5 years. They pride themselves on having a flat hierarchy and a 6% staff turnover rate.
- Coordinate the project activities at an international and a local level ensuring all operational trial deliverables are provided according to timelines, contractual requirements, operational procedures and quality standards
- Manage all clinical validation projects
- Lead resourcing of study teams
- Prepares all required documents for clinical studies
- Proposes and negotiates high end budgets for the studies
- Conducts pre-study, initiation, monitoring, and close-out site visits and completes site visit reports
- Actively participates as member of cross-functional project teams
- Participates in assessing performance data by cross-functional teams
- Reviews and presents clinical data
- Master’s Degree or PhD in a scientific field
- Extensive Clinical Project Management experience
- Strong Oncology experience
- Experience background in both CRO and Biotech is preferred
If you are interested in applying, please do so below.
If this job doesn’t quite interest you, we may have other opportunities that are more relevant. So please visit our website – www.alsolutions.co.uk or reach out via:
Tel – +44 (0) 203 778 0909
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.