Senior Biostatistician – UK
AL Solutions are looking for a Senior Statistician to lead clinical studies (ph I-III) for a small & expanding CRO. Your team will be based both in the UK and in Italy therefore occasional travel is likely. Home-based working flexibility can be offered.
This is an opportunity to join a mid-sized organisation that is rapidly expanding and at the heart of innovation. They truly believe in a work-life-balance and have many benefits to evidence this. They are happy for you to work from home, with occasional on-site visits – as some of your team will be junior and may need coaching/mentoring.
Your responsibilities will be in the areas of:
– Leading projects and handling budgets
– Protocol and sample size consultancy
– Randomisation design
– Developing SAPs
– Statistical programming + Modelling
– Representing findings in internal and external meetings
– Contribute to the development of new SOPs and methods/processes
– Project management
– Training, mentoring and developing Statisticians
– Possibly Line Management
The experience required for this position:
– Minimum of 5 years’ experience within a pharmaceutical/CRO working environment
– Budgeting/resourcing skills
– Experience across phase I-IV
– Leadership and mentoring skills
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.al2s3.com or reach out to us via:
Tel: +44 (0) 203 778 0909