Contract Statistician – 12 Months – Basel, Switzerland
AL Solutions are partnered with a large global Pharmaceutical company based in Switzerland (Basel). They are searching for a contract statistician to work on a 12 month contract, with likelihood of extension.
This is an opportunity to work for an industry leader with a strong market reputation that can add value to your skill set, making you more attractive for other contracts/positions in the future.
Lead all statistical activities related to the integration between our client and a new partner company, including the following:
- Implementation of the data vizualisation system to improve efficiency of the medical review and central clinical monitoring
- Align the statistical analysis plan and programming specification templates
- Develop a process for managing the data sharing initiatives (internal and external)
- Contribute to the implementation of and migration of clinical studies to a new statistical computing environment (SCE)
- Lead the activities related to migration of our client’s studies to the new partner’s data warehouse
- Contribute to the data planning meeting implementation workstream and other cross-functional activities as needed
- Collaborate with other clinical development functions to ensure alignment between the different integration workstreams
- Prepare the training and communication materials for the biostatistics department
- Represent the statistical department in the integration team
- 8+ years’ experience as a clinical statisician (within Pharma/CRO companies)
- CDISC knowledge (SDTM/ADaM)
- Fluent written & verbal English
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent communicational skills
- Expertise in developing, maintaining and updating processes
- Good understanding of the software and systems used in Biostatistics in clinical development
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.al2s3.com or reach out to us via:
Tel: +44 (0) 203 778 0909