Joshua Leggett is partnered exclusively with a rapidly growing CRO in search of a Clinical Research Associate to provide support to the team. This client offers huge growth and development opportunities to enhance your career further to an associate project manager level within a few years.
The Clinical Research Associate will be responsible for a variety of monitoring tasks and you will have a chance work on clinical studies in a vast range of therapeutic indications, ensuring the clinical trial is conducted in compliance with study protocol and procedures.
- Initiate, monitor and close out study sites
- Prepare & perform regulatory submissions
- Supporting the contract procedure between sponsor/investigational sites
- Perform feasibilities and pre-study evaluations
- Assisting the Clinical Project Manager as required
- Document activity in accordance with ICH/GCP
- Prepare summary reports, requested by manager
- BSc in a scientific related subject
- Recent and related CRA experience
- Fluent English & Hungarian
- Strong teamwork & time management
- Strong motivation to work your way up in a company
If you are interested in applying, please do so below.
If this job doesn’t quite interest you, we may have other opportunities that are more relevant. So please visit our website – www.alsolutions.co.uk or reach out via:
Tel – +44 (0) 203 778 0909
Email – email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.