Are you a Data Coordinator or Data Associate who is looking to progress into a Clinical Data Manager? I am currently working with a global CRO based in Oxford (UK) who are looking for a CDM to join their team in Q1.
Job responsibilities include:
- Communication with project teams, clients and third-party vendors on data management matters.
- Training of site staff and project teams on CRF completion and data management topics.
- Input into eCRF design, Data Validation Plan development and user acceptance testing of EDC databases.
- Data validation, including automatic checks and manual data review, external lab reconciliation and SAE reconciliation.
- Assisting the department with the review of Study documents, Development of the data management plan and other data management guidelines/conventions,
- College or University degree, life science or medical background is a plus
- Experience in pharmaceutical/clinical trials industry
- Experience of CDM systems (Rave, Oracle, Inform, Clintrial)
- Proficient user of MS Office applications
My client can conduct interviews within the next two weeks and can take notice periods into consideration.
For more details please apply online, or contact me on + 44 (0) 203 7780911.