Senior Biostatistician – Spain – Home Based Flexibility
AL Solutions are searching for a Senior Biostatistician to work for a mid-sized, international CRO (Contract Research Organisation).
This organisation is headquartered in Germany, with a large base in Spain where their Biometrics department is located.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wishes to work office-based or perhaps would like some working-from-home flexibility. They are a growing organisation that can be entirely flexible depending on each candidate. They have much to offer with excellent on-the-job and off-site training as well as a clear and structured career path.
– Lead and guide the Biostatistics team ensuring quality from a biostatistics perspective
– Act as the POC (Point of contact) for sponsors/clients
– Responsible for all aspects of statistical input for the design, analysis and reporting of allocated projects according to contracted services in compliance with legislation
– Ensure that all timelines are kept and deliverables/budgets are maintained
– Review and/or input to study protocol, CRG, database design and validation specs
– Prepare SAPs (Statistical Analysis Plans), including template TLFs, in accordance with SOPs and sponsor specs
– Perform or supervise the programming of TLFs
– QC of statistical output produced by other members of the department
– Sample size calculations
– 4+ years’ experience as a Biostatistician within a Pharma/CRO environment
– Extensive SAS skills
– Strong clinical development knowledge
– Strong communication skills, team work capabilities, and computer skills
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.al2s3.com or reach out to us via:
– Tel: +44 (0) 203 778 0909
– Email: email@example.com