SAS Programmer – UK – Home Based
My client is a niche Contract Research Organisation (CRO) that, due to expansion, are searching for an experienced SAS Programmer (UK Based). This is a 100% home-based role.
This organisation has expanded by 150% in the last 2 years and are continuing to grow at this pace. They pride themselves in providing excellent training and the ability to involve their staff in varied and exciting projects. You will have the opportunity to work in-depth on few studies, as opposed to “touching the surface” on lots of studies.
They are a flexible company that can offer you training, development and responsibilities in various areas for you to enhance your skill set.
Areas of Responsibility include:
– CDISC SDTM mapping and programming from specifications
– Support of project leadership activities
– Developing and maintaining and validation of SAS programs to produce analysis datasets and TFLs for inclusion in clinical study reports
– Creating and reviewing of shells for TFLs from a programming perspective
– Data capture design review and input into data standards
– Contribute to the development of new processes, systems and SOPs
Experience and skills required:
– CDISC SDTM experience
– Knowledge of CDISC ADaM standards
– Strong programming skills
– Minimum of 2+ years’ SAS programming experience within a CRO environment
– Strong clinical development knowledge
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.al2s3.com or reach out to us via:
– Tel: +44 (0) 203 778 0909
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org