Principal Statistical Programmer – Home Based
AL Solutions are searching for a Principal Statistical Programmer to work for a small and growing CRO (Contract Research Organisation).
This position can be worked from home in the UK and in Europe.
This is an opportunity to work for an industry renowned organisation that have grown from strength-to-strength over the last 20 years.
Their focus is within both Oncology and Rare Diseases. This means that you will have the opportunity to work on large complex international clinical trials as well as small and innovative biopharma trials.
– Lead SDTM studies and complex TFLs
– Statistical Programming in SAS for SDTM and ADaM datasets
– Programming TFL review
– Training the new SDTM staff members and mentoring them throughout
– Train the new staff members on ADaM and TFLs
– Audit participant
– Create selected study specs for analysis datasets & mapped datasets for phase I-IV clinical trials
– Ensure that trials are run smoothly and in line with timelines, budgets, and deliverables
– 5+ years’ experience as a Statistical Programmer within a Pharma/CRO environment
– Strong CDISC (SDTM & ADaM) knowledge
– Experience leading studies across all phases (I-IV)
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.al2s3.com or reach out to us via:
– Tel: +44 (0) 203 778 0909
– Email: email@example.com