Contract Statistical Programmer (Principal) – UK – 6+ Months
AL Solutions are searching for an experienced freelance/contract Principal Statistical Programmer to work for a medium-sized international Pharmaceutical company HQ’d in Cambridge. This position has flexibility for home-based working.
Initial contract length 6-9 Months
This company have a headcount of approx. 1000 employees and have offices in the UK, Germany, and in the US. As part of their expansion and growth within the Biometrics team, they are searching for an experienced Statistical Programmer to take the lead on clinical studies within Pain & Immunology (Phase I-III).
We are searching for someone that is confident to lead studies and to oversee/manage the CROs/external vendors.
• 5+ years of statistical programming experience within a CRO/ Pharmaceutical environment
• Strong knowledge of SAS programming language
• Excellent working knowledge of SDTM and ADaM.- CDISC experience essential
• Knowledge of ICH-GCP and working in regulated environments
• Able to work in a fast-paced, flexible, team-oriented environment.
• Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
• Be able to work without close supervision.
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.al2s3.com or reach out to us via:
– Tel: +44 (0) 203 778 0909
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org