Contract Statistical Programmer – 12 Months – Top Pharma – Switzerland
AL Solutions are searching for an experienced Statistical Programmer to work on an initial 12 month contract with a top pharmaceutical company based in Basel, Switzerland.
You will be working for an industry leader with a reputation that is recognised and valued by all of the market leaders and their competitors. A contract with this company looks great on your CV, helps you to develop many new skills, and most certainly does well for your bank balance!
• Reviews clinical protocols with respect to statistical programming deliverables.
• Reviews and provides input into the Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP) and based on the SAP, provides input into the programming plan for a study or project.
• Reviews and provides input into Case Report Froms (CRFs) and external data transfer specifications.
• Reviews SDTM specifications and provides comments on SDTM datasets when issues / inconsistencies are identified.
• Develops, verifies and maintains analysis dataset specifications and metadata according to the required internal and external standards (ADaM).
• Designs and develops statistical programs in support of clinical research analysis and reporting activities.
• Performs quality control in support of clinical research analysis and reporting activities.
• Maintains documentation as appropriate.
• Completes programming tasks of medium to high complexity with high quality and timeliness of deliverables.
• Critically reviews requirements and data, identifies gaps, suggests solutions, and applies expertise to improve efficiency of programming tasks and/or improve overall quality of programming deliverables.
• Prepares analysis dataset electronic submission deliverables according to industry requirements (ensures necessary compliance checks are performed and issues addressed).
• Represents the statistical programming study team at trial team meetings and discusses data presentation and analysis methods with the appropriate members of the programming and clinical trial team.
• Informs and suggests solutions to the lead programmer or therapeutic area lead on critical programming issues within the project.
• Provides technical advice and support to other team members.
• Assesses, recommends and contributes to the development of new standards, policies and procedures.
– 5+ years’ experience as a Statistical Programmer within the Pharmaceutical industry
– Strong CDISC SDTM/ADaM skills
– Expert clinical development knowledge
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.al2s3.com or reach out to us via:
– Tel: +44 (0) 203 778 0909
– Email: email@example.com