Contract Data Manager – 12 Months – Basel, Switzerland
AL Solutions are partnered with a large global Pharmaceutical company based in Switzerland (Basel). They are searching for a contract clinical data manager to work on a 12 month contract, with likelihood of extension.
This is an opportunity to work for an industry leader with a strong market reputation that can add value to your skill set, making you more attractive for other contracts/positions in the future.
– Meets timelines in terms of study deliveries
– Ensures data handling consistency within allocated activities
– Participates in the development of the (e)CRF in line with Actelion standards
– Contributes to writing all study Data Management documents covering specifications for external data transfer, data cleaning, and review tools that will be further provided to CDDM
– Programmers for development for the allocated study(ies)
– Tests the data entry screens (eCRF layout), data cleaning / review tools, and their implementation in the production environment
– Performs discrepancy & query management, database updates where needed, and contributes to database lock
– Provides the TDS/Project DS with activity metrics in order to issue status reports on time
– Prepares and archives CDDM study documentation
– 3+ years’ experience as a clinical data manager (within Pharma/CRO companies)
– CDISC knowledge (SDTM/ADaM)
– Understanding of clinical trial databases and applications, clinical data flow, data review, and e/Case Report Form design
– Fluent written & verbal English
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.al2s3.com or reach out to us via:
Tel: +44 (0) 203 778 0909